This fall, WorkSource DeKalb is partnering with Coursera and Google to offer Google Career Certificate scholarships to DeKalb County residents.
These scholarships will provide the opportunity to earn one of five Google Professional Certificates in the following:
- IT Support: IT specialists troubleshoot problems so computers and networks run correctly.
- Data Analytics: Data analysts collect, transform, and organize data to help make informed business decisions.
- Project Management: Project managers ensure projects within an organization are managed and completed with maximum value.
- UX Design: UX designers make digital and physical products easier and more enjoyable to use.
- IT Automation: For learners familiar with basic IT concepts, this advanced program builds on those foundations to take their careers to the next level.
The scholarships will enable recipients to get on the fast track to in-demand jobs in technology, retail, finance, energy and more.
The program allows participants to prepare for a new career by gaining job skills with flexible on-line training. No experience is necessary.
Applications for the scholarships are now open. Certificate training programs are held virtually and expected to last up to six months with a 10-hour per week commitment. Use the following link below to apply: https://bit.ly/google-credentials.